Young Mi Original Korean Spicy Rice Cake Tteokbokki - 120g
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Content: Rice Cake + Seasoning Powder
- Flavor: Original (sweet & spicy)
- Halal certified
29.4 EGP 49 EGP You Save 20 EGP (40%)
(All prices include VAT)
With Young Mi Rice Cake Original Tteokbokki, each bite is a joy to take! As it's captured out the most delicious Korean street-food "spicy rice cake tteokbokki" in a dazzling container.
These instant tteokbokki ingredients are simple but wild to taste, containing cylinder-shaped, soft and chewy high-quality white rice cake with slightly spicy and sweet red chili sauce.
It's super easy to prepare this Korean spicy rice cake in less than 3 mins.
How to get your tteokbokki cup ready?
- Put rice cakes and their powder into the cup.
- Add 100ml water to the inside line and stir well.
- Cook in microwave for 2 min 30 sec. Max. on (1000 watt).
- Don't close the cover too tightly, as it may pop off.
- Take it out, stir again well and enjoy!
- Avoid adding too much water to get well, thick tteokbokki sauce not a soup and to not spoil the taste.
- If you don't have microwave, no problem, just use your rice cooker or cook on stove.
- But remember hot water is not enough to cook this tteokbokki, as it's not like processed fried noodles.
Cook and consume immediately after opening, as it may spoil.