The Fine Art of Preparing Sushi at Home in Less than 10 Mins
If you’re a sushi lover, then you’re in the right place!
Our bundle offers you a massive discount on the best sushi items that will inspire your inner chef and gives you all the motives to cook your favorite sushi dish!
- Bamboo sushi rolling mat
- Sushi Nori Sheets
- Botan sushi rice without any extras
- Sushi rice vinegar
- Sushi grade-raw salmon sliced into strips
- Raw shrimps
- Cream cheese (Kiri/ Philadelphia) sliced into strips
- Tempura flour
- Tempura paste
- Spicy Mayonnaise
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Light soy sauce
- Wasabi paste
For the Tempura Paste:
For The Spicy Mayonnaise:
Adding a lemon squeeze is optional upon desire.
- Boil botan sushi rice, without adding any spices to it. After filtering the rice from the water, add to it the sushi rice vinegar.
- Place the sushi nori sheet on a bamboo mat, then cover the sheet with an even layer of prepared sushi rice. Smooth gently with the rice paddle.
- Layer salmon, cream cheese, and shrimps on the rice and roll it up tightly then slice with a sharp knife.
- Dip the slices into the tempura flour and one more time into the tempura paste then place them in the fry pan to get fried.
- Serve with teriyaki sauce/Light soy sauce and spicy mayonnaise & wasabi paste